We are an expert at Payment Gateway Integration plug-in integration for various E-commerce Shopping Solutions and many more.In the E-Commerce business creation process the first ideas are related to the business type; what to do, what to sell and how to charge for your services and/or products. How to allow customers to pay online using their credit cards or checks? The answer could not be easier; you need a merchant account with the ability of accepting online payments through integrating a Payment Gateway.
- It is an e-commerce application service provider service
- It authorizes credit card payments for online business
- Protect credit card information by encrypting receptive information
- Make possible the transfer of information between a payment portal and the Front End Processor.
How Payment Gateway Works?
- In the first step, online user places order through the ‘submit order’ button
- Web browser encrypts the information and then sent to the merchants web browser through SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- Then information transfers from the merchant browser to the payment gateways, from payment gateways to the payment processor ad then to the credit card association.
- Credit card checks the authorization details and pass the details to the processor.
- Processor send the response to the payment gateway which later passed to the cardholder.
- Payment gateways has tools such as geo location, OFAC list lookups and AVS checks to avoid any kind of unauthorized use or detect fraud.
Advantages of Payment Gateways –
- Flexible payment options
- 24/7 hours online assistance
- Fraud protection Mechanisms
- Personal data protection
- Fast, reliable and ease of use
- Offers Customized Features
- Multi Currency payment processing
- Requires no extensive technical knowledge
- Quick refunding
- Convenient withdrawal
Most Popular Payment Gateways:
- Authorize.Net Integration
- PayPal Integration
- CC Avenue
- Google Checkout
- Pay U India
- Click Pay
- HDFC Bank
- Skrill Money Bookers
- Paytm Payments